1. How long have you been knitting or crochetting? How did you learn?
i started in august of 2006, i taught myself from watching knitty gritty on the DIY network, i had to have brain surgery and needed a hobby i could do while in bed.
2. What are your favorite yarns to knit\crochet felted bags with?
i love cascade but i like trying new yarns.
3. What are your favorite needles to knit\crochet with?
i have a set of denise interchangable needles that i'm soo addicted to. also love bamboo
4. What are the last 3 bags you knitted\crochetted (include URL for Yahoo! or flickr album or your blog if you have them!)? You can also link to patterns if you don't have pictures of your finished objects!
my other blog has lots of pics, http://gilmoregirlskal.blogspot.com
5. Do you carry the bags that you make, give them as gifts, or both?
6. What is your favorite felted bag that you have made for yourself?
a cable knit celery colored green with bamboo handles and cream ribion. i just love it
7. What are your favorite colors? Do you like bags in these colors or choose other colors? I like crisp colors for my own bags, nothing real crazy but for others i love crazy yarn. I dont think there is a color that i dont like. my favs right now are different shades of green.
8. Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark, or not so much?
9. Coffee, Tea, or Milk? coffee, dark as well.
10. Do you prefer sweet or salty treats? What kinds? dont they go together? i love them both. i just dont like any nuts except peanuts.
11. If you went into Bath and Body Works and could only come out with one item, what would it be and what would it smell like?
I have very little sense of smell. I can only smell a few things, it just so happens that one of the things i can smell is "amber" from bath and body works. I'd get it in a spray or body gel.
12. Do you enjoy any other crafts or hobbies? Do you collect anything?
I collect yarn. I also try to crochet but i'm teaching myself that hobby too.
13. Are there any bag patterns you have not yet knit, but hope to someday?
I have a pattern for a bagette handbag from NONI
14. What is currently OTN (on the needles) for you?
way to many things. a shawl, a to be felted pearl jam handbag, baby sweater, british flag handbag, fingerless gloves, scarf, i cord, Oh i know there is more i just cant think this late.
15. What is your most recent finished object before that?
a felted handbag for a friend
16. What's cutest: Puppies, Piggies or Pixies?
pixies, i'm not an animal person.
17. Do you enjoy reading? Books, Magazines, or both?
if its about knitting i like them both.
18. Do you have any children? (kid-kind or pet-kind apply!)
one, a 7 yr old boy
19. What are some of your favorite yarns for other projects?
jojoland orange and green wool, berrocco glace
20. And for the final question, one I see debated all over: Novelty Yarn: Love it! Hate it! or It depends!
I started knitting with funfur but i'm not much of a fan now. I think that it is ok for certain projects but i think it looks really bad on the rim of a hat or handbag.